Back in the days, with my childish mentality, I would love to argue a lot but never win anything, which at the end of the day it seem pointless to argue at my parents.
Personally, arguments is something to be avoided, but if you have something to say with positive intentions, and not trying to destroy someone(OK that is too much), I mean its fair enough to argue about something, but if no one can be the better person to understand and feel the message and does not have the power to forgive and let it go, do not bother arguing.
From experience of arguing and becoming the guy who can forgive, I feel a lot better than arguing with someone then held a grudge on a person which seems unhealthy for me to think about.
Argument can be good or bad on how you want it to be done.
Its bad enough if :
- It ends in an eternal fight/ grudge, shit happens can become a bit out of control ( any abuse actions)
- it became a verbal abuse, which then leads to emotional suffering
- nothing changes, whats your point here? I am sure you want to solve things..not make things hard
- you do not say your argument points clearly, you can loose if it is this way
There is more of these examples, I am pretty sure you have went through it.
It is good:
- to state your points clear with positive intention, to make things better and understanding
- to express your mind freely on what you have to say
- if you feel emotionally hurt and want to let go, have someone to talk to, try to express the situation so you can get better suggestion from your peers.
- to argue if something is not right, and if the other person does not get it…then he does not get it, so cut it out and hope they get the message, if not then screw it. Do you really need this person attention? nope? just walk away .
To state facts with clear arguments, state opinion to express your thoughts, but do not let your thoughts hurt just because someone says its bad or anything, if you think it’s the right way..then it is the right way.
walking away does not mean coward, does not mean loser too. Only low-minded people would think this way, because they can’t think of the bigger picture, or maybe ask themselves why they do it? Think different perspective if you want to become a better person, don’t judge.
Enjoy your day guys, I hope you get the message here .